Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Emoji Movie
(2017)


I have NOT seen this movie, nor do I intend to.  Someday if it streams on Amazon Prime or Netflix (am currently a member of both), I might see it.  After all, I made it through about 1/2 of The Angry Birds movie.  Anyway, this is what I posted on YouTube  (The Black Nerd channel). The reviewer seemed so depressed and so unhappy after watching The Emoji Movie:


We all appreciate your sacrifice and hopefully you will emerge from this sad period with hope for our future. However this movie has produced (in reviews/reactions) more comedy, irony and sarcasm than a whole season of SNL.


Perhaps, NSA, CIA and other dark ops organizations might find this film a useful addition to their interrogation techniques handbook.



I was excited about the release of The Emoji Movie. Not for the movie, but for the creative, hysterical, nasty and out-there reviews it would generate. So I was not disappointed in either expectation. The movie was bad and the reviews were funny. However I would love to hear reviews from the target audience ( 9 - 12 year olds).

No comments:

Post a Comment