Tuesday, September 1, 2026

SEPTEMBER 2026

 Posted-NotActualyGolden (Maybe real but unverifiable draft of The Tell by Amy Griffin) 09/01/2026

NAG could be correct in that a facilitator would never say, "yes, it is real."  Perhaps this is a (fan fic?) writer's device to make the point that if it emanates from you, yes it is real? MDMA would be portrayed as the proverbial match which ignited the process of memory.. However BIG caveat, human memory is a malleable thing. It often alters as we alter due to age, time and new experiences. These visions or unearthed memories do not have the verifiable metadata of a video. Extracting and identifying truth from humans is not easy. The closest I have seen is in the techniques used by channels on YT such as The Behavior Panel and The Behavioral Arts. Not sure if the mention of a particular teacher in the draft adds more credibility that this is really Amy Griffin's proposal. My reasoning is, why drop that explosive (and potentially libelous) nugget in a draft that is likely being seen by multiple outlets, most potentially not in your control? Agreed, that The Tell is more business than memoir, so for Amy Griffin, perhaps a rebranding?  Fascinating factoid, per AI, sometime this year, Lykos Therapeutics (developer and sponsor of MDMA) rebranded and changed its name to Resilient Pharmaceuticals. Hmm so you get a rebrand and you get a rebrand.... BTW I do love that beautiful blue bouncing asterisk. Much more esthetically pleasing than a chyron running on the bottom of the video like a disaster warning.😜


Posted to NotActuallyGolden (RE: Colds, planners and misc. court updates) 09/01/2026

I can relate to colds. Colds make winding through the chaos that is our world so much more difficult. Sometimes, in my random thoughts I wonder if some rando entity has arbitrarily, albeit very slightly, increased Earth's gravitational pull on its surface (a very niche joke combo of Superman and Q from Star Trek). Forget what I just said, simply hydrate and rest whenever possible. As for that "cult", I am uncertain that I appreciate this knowledge. This comment is being written quite a bit later than when I initially viewed this video. I journeyed (I so wanted to say journaled)  down the adorable, useful, "I want it all" rabbit hole that is Hobonichi Techo--A Life Book. I have settled on one or two items (1)an adorable white cat bunny  pen and (2) Hobonichi Techo Mini Keychain--but no pencil sharpener included, so forewarning😜? Thank you NAG?   

ADDENDUM: For those unfamiliar with things like customs, delivery fees, tariffs, please re-read your cart pricing BEFORE pressing that final button.🤣


Posted to Kjersti Flaa (RE: Jed Wallace suit/counter suit RR new Apple movie) 09/01/2026

Please listen to Kjersti, oh you celebs who must not be named as you have proven that you will sue anyone, anywhere (even if legally inappropriate), anytime, for anything. Everything that is being done by you and for you via PR is destroying what shreds of relevance and reputation that remain. It is SO simple. Go away for a while. There is even a logical place to go to, Wrexham, Wales, UK. Likely in a year or two all of the suits in the entertainment industry will have forgotten all about this mess, as will many fans. No one should be a walking, living meme of a dark cloud choking out all the air in a room. Wales awaits. PSA: don't tell them you are coming. I hear Prince Harry and Megan are also heading to the UK sometime soon, so everyone is on edge🤣. AND, I am sure for the right price and right size chew toy, that famous (sadly no PGA mark yet) producer, Oscar will be able to give any needy celebs a few moments of his valuable time via Zoom.😉


Posted to Hidden Crime with Tony Brueski (RE: Lindsay Clancy jury deadlocked) 09/01/2026

I find the factor of reasonable doubt in full display. The prosecution showed it themselves with an opening indicating one view and a closing indicating another view. Even the prosecution does not know that there is guilt beyond a reasonable doubt nor have they highlighted a proven motive. This is a court of law. While important elements, this is not a court of ethics, revenge or feelings. This is a court of law as the law exists in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The legal conclusion from that long list on the jury's charge sheets is more indicative of NGRI charge than any of the others listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment