Monday, March 19, 2018

Thoughts - 03/19/2018





Philip DeFranco video published on 03/10/18 on YouTube

1)People like to watch and play, so....?  (2) Twitch can and will survive. (3) I LOVE how people say dumb things in live feeds and twitter and then "apologize". Sorry I tend to believe the stream of consciousness w/o filter being the  truth. As for this individual being a public official, well he isn't the worst or the most powerful out there, unfortunately. (4) I hope they solve it soon, obviously to keep people save, but to avoid copycats that simply want to be known in media. (5) So sad, that whenever the name "Trump" appears, it seems linked to suspicious, illegal, immoral, unethical or downright stupid behavior. That being said, my FB profile is right, left, middle and all over the place. So I am proud that if my data was co-opted, maybe it would assist in messing up whatever analytics were being mined and used. Is FB at fault? It comes down to stupid or liar, probably 60/40.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment