Monday, March 26, 2018

Thoughts - 03/26/2018





(from Philip DeFranco published 03/26/2018 on You Tube)

(1) I understand YouTube's algorithm. However while watching subscribed (aka "old" previously published) material, I have missed live versions of "belled" content. What I would like, would be a notification in upper or lower corner of screen indicating a live feed is currently underway. Email notification of live feeds usually is viewed too late to be valuable. (2) Stormy Daniels' attorney...Trump's attorney has an attorney, I believe her and also believe that the legal profession is getting the major money in this kerfuffle.(3) I applaud those who march. My "march" will be through every politician's record whenever I vote. I wonder who is running NRA pr, whenever they issue a statement it sounds disingenuous and just plain stupid. (4) Sad, but whenever I hear a terse, overly diplomatic, calm denial by Russian government officials, I hear the same terse, overly diplomatic, calm denial by Russian government officials regarding doping their athletes, in the film Icarus.        https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/08/icarus-review-netflix/535962/



No comments:

Post a Comment