Thursday, March 1, 2018

Thoughts - 03/01//2018

 Regarding Philip DeFranco video published 03/01/18

(1) If I understand Trump's words concerning gun laws, I agree with him? Inconceivable, I must have misheard. (2) Equifax, am not surprised. Shortly after first announcement, I went onto their site.  In order to check my potential liability, I had to give them some very personal information. I said (to myself) hell no and simply monitored my records on my own. (3) So few tears for Mr. Kelly.(4)So I can buy toilet tissue, prunes, nail polish AND a gun at Kroger's? USA USA USA (5)Most tweets are best kept silent. (6) West Virginia with health costs skyrocketing and teacher salaries diminishing in buying power, might want to study and implement the Colorado model of fiscal solvency. (7) LOVE new queer eye, not equally each episode, but definitely better reality streaming video than realty network tv shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment